Services: Trade Remedies
We have been representing exporting producers, importers, users, consumer organisations and Governments in numerous EU anti-dumping investigations (including completing questionnaires, the submission of disclosure comments and attending on-site inspections and hearings) since 1988. We regularly advise clients on the preparation of market economy treatment ("MET") claims; and perform dumping and injury margin simulations. We also represent corporates and Governments in legal proceedings before the European Courts and the WTO.
Recent highlights include:
- Termination of the EU anti-dumping duties against large industrial scanners originating in China;
- A zero EU anti-dumping duty for an Indian stainless steel producer and the smallest EU dumping duty for another Indian stainless steel produce;
- Leading counsel in the landmark Zhenjiang Xinanchem EU Court of Justice case which resulted in the annulment of EU antidumping duties on a major Chinese origin fertiliser;
- Representation of two major Indian and Taiwanese producers of CD-Rs in an interim review that resulted in the repeal of the EU anti-dumping measures on CD-Rs from Taiwan and the anti-subsidy measures on CD-Rs from India;
- Termination of the EU anti-dumping investigation into colour television picture tubes from China;
- Termination of the EU antidumping duties on large electrolytic aluminium electrolytic capacitors from Japan and the USA; and
- EU General Court annulment of EU antidumping and countervailing duties on stainless steel bright bars from India.